Why not use a CPA Firm instead of a company that only does payroll?
Using a CPA Firm as your payroll service provider has the added benefit of real tax professionals that will notice if there is something you could be doing to provide you with a better tax benefit!
We process Payroll Checks and Direct Deposits and file your Monthly Payroll taxes and all your Quarterly Reports all for a surprisingly low cost to you.
Payroll Checks: Signature-ready, drawn on your bank account with clear year-to-date and current earning and deduction totals.
Direct Deposit: Employees still receive paystub, but funds are deposited directly from your account into theirs.
“Using a CPA Firm as your payroll service provider has the added benefit of real tax professionals that will notice if there is something you could be doing to provide you with a better tax benefit!”
- Pay Period Worksheets: Easy to understand and prepare worksheets to report employees hours or salary and any special deductions for the pay period.
- Payroll Journals: Lists all checks prepared for the pay period.
- Payroll Tax Deposits: Coupon reminders showing properly calculated payroll tax deposit amounts.
- Pension and Retirement Plans: 401K, Simple IRA, or Defined Benefit Plan, built to suit your needs.
- Health Insurance: use your own provider, or we can shop them for you to get the lowest rates and best service.
- Semi-weekly or Monthly 941 EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System)
- Quarterly tax returns
- 941 (Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- TC941 (Utah State Withholding Return)
- Form 3 (Utah Workforce Services Report)
- 940 (Federal Unemployment – payments if needed)
- We can pay your quarterly payroll returns electronically, or we can send you the reports and you can pay by check and mail them.
- Yearly worker’s comp audit report
- Any other payroll audits
- Mid-year review to insure owners payroll is appropriate
- Accurate year-end W-2’s for each employee
The Department of Homeland Security now requires employers to use an updated version of the federal I-9 Form to prove the eligibility of new employees hired after May 8, 2013.